YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 6, 2013

341; Fun Fun Fun Fun, Lookin' forward to the weekend.

Mummy took free zoo passes from her company and brought my clique along today wheeeeee!! :D Went to the Singapore Zoological Gardens with Crystal, Vanessa, Valerie, Gladys, Gracia & Jolene.



Then after met up with Peisi and Esheen as they joined us for dinner. I had promise my clique to give them a treat because I had received my salary 2 months back, and it's not easy to actually get everyone together! Hooray!!


Overall, i had a great day laughing and bonding with my bitches. How i wish there's a time machine to bring us all back together as classmates in 2009... Nevertheless, I really hope God can reduce some stress from my friends in JC, and as the Polytechnic students begin their next chapter in life, we will not forget this friendship we've forged.