YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

342; FRESHIES OIIIIII

Judging by the title, you should be able to tell by now that I attended a Freshmen Camp!! Yes, I signed up for RP's SOH FOC!!(Republic Polytechnic School Of Hospitality Freshmen Orientation Camp). RP is known to use shortforms all over the place... If you're getting mixed up with all sorts of Orientation camps, this camp I went for is called PRE-Orientation Camp in short.

I was placed in Group 9!! Which after became "牛奶(nine)" Geddit?!!! 1 Guy(Nigel) and 17 Girls in my OG, sad isn't it. Plus, Nigel is already attached, so it's as good as having 18 girls in my group right? Hahaha. According to statistics, SOH consists of 90% girls... which in my opinion, is the partnering school with SEG. The School of Engineering however consists of probably only 10% of girls (a category of which my cousin falls into... haha.) Everyone in my group were really nice, BUT. QUIET. >:( Plus points to our unity though!! (:



Anyway we derived "牛奶(nine)" from a cheer we learnt.

TEAM 9 OEEEEII!!
OEEIIII!!

TEAM 9 OEEEEII!!

OEEIIII!!

TEAM 9 TEAM 9
挤牛奶 挤牛奶, 喝牛奶 喝牛奶, 很多奶 很多奶,
TEAM~ 9!! *bimbotic pose*

So that was one basic cheer my group had to memorise, and then we had 10 over other School Cheers to learn too! In fact, the cheers were really catchy and fun!! ^^

SOH OEEEEII!!

OEEIIII!!


SOH OEEEEII!! 
OEEIIII!!



SOH SOH
OO OO AHHHHHH *sexy pose*



SOH OEEIIII!!
HORSE!


SOH OEEIIII!!
HORSE HORSE!!

SOH SOH
HORSE HORSE HORSE HORSE, HORSE HORSE HORSE HORSE, HORSE HORSE HORSE HORS, HOSPITALITY!! *Gangnam Style*


WE will win the war, WE will win the war, WE will win the war, ONE MORE TIME!
WE WILL WIN the WAR, WE WILL WIN the WAR, WE WILL WIN the WAR, ONE LAST TIME!!
WE WILL WIN THE WAR, WE WILL WIN THE WAR, WE WILL WIN THE WAR, S.O.H!!!


SOH EHHHHH SOH WAHHHHH SOH SOH..... EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH, *does action* ONE MORE TIME!
EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH, *swimming* ONE LAST TIME!!

EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH, *sorry sorry* S.O.H!!!

Obviously there were more cheers, but i can't remember the exact words to them so... :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orientation ended at 6, so my OG took a few pictures together then I left to meet DFG (Nicholas, Mark, Caleb, Grace, Sabrina, Yanen, Claudi, Jiaeenn, Melissa, Delia, Mingxuan, Genesa, Samuel) at Nex~ We talked so much crap while having dinner and rushing to complete Walter's birthday gift--- A book of #WHATWALTERSAID. Left Mos Burger at 8pm and waited at Walter's void deck, while Mark Sab and Mingxuan went upstairs to "kidnap" him. When Walter was blindfolded out of the lift, someone remove the blindfold and everyone started throwing a plate of Whippedcream on his face, EPICCCC.


Many of them left at 10pm, while Melissa, Caleb, Mingxuan, Samuel, Walter, Jiaeenn, Yanen and I stayed on to talk nonsense. In fact, it was Walter who was so full of Nonsense. And ofc I couldn't stop laughing because everything he said was tooooo retarded.

Well at least I had fun these 2 days, from FOP to Walt's Birthday Surprise. :D I'm gonna take 2 full breaks tomorrow and the day after to COMPLETE SLACK and WASTE my days away, because RP Orientation begins this Friday, Monday, Tuesday, followed by official lessons on Wednesday. I can't wait for Orientation because i can meet my fellow SOH Friends once again, as well as making more new friendsssss!! ^^