YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 19, 2013

345; I love rain, i love you.

Lately i've been hooked on to Love Rain(finally) after dragging through the first 4 really boring episodes. Throughout this drama, a question really got me going... "What if one day, you had to give up the love of your life for someone else's happiness?" Have you ever give a thought about that? Well you may say i'm too young to talk about love and what not... No, i'm not in love. I'm just wondering, maybe curious. The characters in the show gets me upset and depressed. I like how the characters are perfect and are meant for each other, but not when they can't get together...?! I'm just thinking... because in the near future,  I believe someone out there will be meant for me too. We can seem like a flawless couple, but in the midst of our happiness, something will definitely get in our way... Isn't that how life works? To spin human beings like roller coasters going all over the place, to screw us all up. Idk, maybe i watch too much drama that i'm afraid of being in love. sigh.

On the other hand, I have been OOVOOing too much with everyone. I mean comeon, OOVOO is really useful when you have no time to meet up with your friends and is a platform for you to meet them virtually. I'm thankful for webcams. (: Having retarded chatting sessions late into the night with my Bitches, makes me miss every single one of them so very much, and only wanting to cherish this friendship so much more. And then you get a retarded friend which you can OOVOO with during lectures, Samuel Teo. He's really dumb i promise. All i can say is, i'm grateful for my friends.


If you were wondering what happened to my routine at school... I'm still having more fun than ever. I just don't get the point of Curfews yknow... Maybe I'm taking it too far but, at the age of 17, ISN'T IT THE PRIME AGE OF GOING OUT THERE TO EXPLORE AND ENJOYING YOURSELVES?! To the person who introduced the idea of curfews, you suck. You probably didn't have much friends, nor get to experience a teenage-hood. I.hate.curfews.