YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

That's what you get when you let your heart win.



I think I've ever really aimed and worked hard for anything, so here's my new year's resolution:
- Study, Study, Study more~
- Hopefully i wont get a shity Co/FT
- Don't fall asleep in class (Especially CV and Mrs Yip)
- L1R5 below 20 or at least,
- English: A2
- Math: B4
- Chinese: B3
- Geography: B4
- Literature: A2
- Science: B4
- Social Studies: B4
- Grow till 160cm or taller
- Lose 2kg within 6 months
- Try not to pon training
- Train and get Abs
- Top 50 positions in Cross Country
- 10mins and below for 2.4km
- Don't buy anymore school socks from Ms Gan
- Li Ann still owes me a piggyback
- Go shopping and Eating Marathon with Peisi
- Growth of money in my wallet
- Don't copy homework, let others copy mine instead
- Become tanner
- Looking forward to Secondary 3 camp
- Ignore the computer more
- Twit more (so ironic)

*Will add on more if I can think*

No comments: