YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

Impulsive actions. What about your future, have you thought about it?


My brother scored 12 points for L1B4, not bad right. ;) HAHA, but I'll definitely do better than him. I want a 10 points and below for L1R5!(Hopefully) Therefore, i Declare that i shall touch the computer less. Anyway, there's NO SCHOOL TOMORROW because our Awesome Seniors faired well for their O Levels this year. (: Its like there's stress pressured on us, its the 96 babies turn next year! I have complete Faith in God, my cohort and obviously myself. ;)

Having said this, i have no idea whether i should go to a JC or POLYTECHNIC.
And still, CAMBODIA or CHINA? 11 friends have asked to me go Cambodia Versus the 6 other.
I HATE TO MAKE DECISIONS. ):

Vanessa came over to my house because we didn't know where to go after school. Then her mom was menopause-ing because she couldn't find her way to my house. LOL.

No comments: