YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 7, 2011

I just need to unwind in my time machine.


I MISS MY LOWER SECONDARY YEARS. Its not that i dislike my current class, its just that I'd prefer my previous. A class without Liann, Meryl, Leyun, Kamini, Juliet, Iris, Priya, Valerie, Eunice, Freda, Natalie isn't complete at all! Now that we're all separated in different classes, it doesn't feel like we are estranged. As long as there's an empty slot in our time table, we'll just pop by each others' classes. Or even just meeting in a classroom every morning before Assembly begins. Ransacking friends' bags while they aren't in class are the best part. Lessons are to tedious, everyday just before 8pm, i'd get really really sleepy.

I have a pretty nice form teacher, but sometimes the things she mentions doesn't make any sense. For example, she says that "Rubbish are not supposed to be in the bin, and our dirty clothes are not supposed to be in the toilet" lol ttm.

I can't wait for OVERSEAS CIP TRIP! From the 28th May to 5th June, one full week, we're gonna spend it with our friends! Like the school is extremely COOL for ONCE. But with the fact that we're going overseas as a cohort, there won't be any Secondary 3 Camp! China, Malaysia, Cambodia and Indonesia are the 4 countries we're given to choose from. According to my teacher, we are allowed to choose the country of our liking, but its that's the case, how is my class ever gonna bond? I am stucked between the choices of either China or Cambodia. :/

No comments: