YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby, Baby Blue Eyes.


I've been at my cousin's chalet these few days. The first night wasn't a very successful barbecue because it was raining. There were about 80 people who came for the Second night, like crowded only, HAHA. My Mom Awesomely bought me concert tickets to Super Junior(30Jan) and Taylor Swift(9Feb). :D And for OCIP(28May-5June), Liann's going to Cambodia, so am I! Wheeeeeeeeeee.
Plus; Gladys, Valerie, Priya, Gracia, Liann and I are going to watch 'For Such A Time As This' on the 29th! (:

Ah, school is throwing us with quite a number of assignments.
We've been tasked to do a Summary of Chapter 2 for Crick Crack Monkey, with Amelia, Carissa, Celestial and Chervelle as my group mates. It's due on Monday and we've yet discussed a single bit. English tuition tomorrow. Peisi and I are quiting at the end of January, feel so bad to my teacher. However, all the stalking and rumors shall come to an end. (:

No comments: