YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 19, 2010

2.4km and 4.3km


Had Napfa Run 2.4km and Cross Country 4.3km today. Sprinted for 2.4km and slowed down after the gantry. Ran and completed a total of 4.3km. Prayed for Juliet, LeYun and Crystal. Esheen and I aimed to come in Top 15 and do our class proud, so WE DID! (: I Came in 3rd out of the whole cohord; 25 mins ): First was Vivien, Second Elena. Got trophy. I got stage fright cann. :/ We craved so-so-so hard to win Vinita, HuiYi, Elsa and some other fast runners; and again WE DID! (:

Prize Presentation, IKEA, Tampines Mall, Home. Went IKEA together with Gladys, Crystal, Vanessa, PeiSi, Esheen and Priya. Then also came Micaela, Jewel, Michelle, HuiJuan, RuYing.... .... Was walking halfway at TPM and our legs were damn tired and Priya wanted to go homee. Took MRT, saw Eunice, Janis and Freda. I'm like washing my sports shoes now, so dirty!

Ahhh!! I miss WeiXuan! Cannot see her until after Common Tests. And who knows, CT is just next Wednesday! SO fast. DAMN IT. I'll sure fail Chemistry. Need to start Mugging Now...

No comments: