YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Night at the museum 2

Today went out with Shirlyn, Chervelle and had to bring my cousin to watch ''Night At The Museum 2'' at AMK Hub. The cinema was supeeer cold okay. I have already reminded Shiryln to bring her jacket since last night, but she didn't. So both Her and Chervelle complained tt it was cold, cannot blame them lahh, even i agree tt the cinema was totally cold okay... ... My cousin went there with long sleeves from head to toe also complained cold lor... ... Then in the middle of the show, he wanted to pee, Gosh! I didn't care him... so he waited till the end of the show. Guess what?!? The JONAS BROTHERS are featured in the show! I mean as in, the were the roles of 3 angels tt sang Love Bug and another song (fgt the title :P) After the show, we walked around and passed by many shops. Shirlyn is like a shopaholic mahn, every shop we walked pass, she would want to buy smth and he also tried controlling... ... And like everywhere we went, one shop played the song ''Paradise''(BOF OST) and another one played ''Nobody'', LOLS''! After tt, they came to my house and Chervelle played with my guitar and Shirlyn read the school magazine 2008. She had many comments abt it... ...
I really miss Hyo Ju, she will only be back from Korea like on the 27/28 June leh... ... Awww...
Crystal, Vanessa, Karin... I will still meet you all like 2 days later. LOLS'
I really hope to meet Shirlyn again mahn. She's damn tall okay. Not my match... ... Tomorrow will be the first day Denise going to Dexus, wish her luck! I will also be there the whole month though... ...
HAPPY HOLS PEEPS! :)
Miss Ya'll!

No comments: