YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sports Carvinal

Picture of Super Junior

Today was Sports Carnival @ PL from 9.50-1.10
We played:
WII Sports
-Played Tennis & lost to cp
Fuzionball
-Vanessa hit the ball and flew back stage
- I hit the ball too high and it flew to the celling and pushed up the board
Rhythmic Gymnastics
-The ribbon is very fun, get tangled quite easily
- Dawn, Primary 5, Expert at Gymnas
- She tricked me :(, very cute though
Fencing
- 1-6 tried to Sabo me but failed. :P
Bowling
- I tried 4 times and only managed to hit down ONE at the fourth time
Circus Skill
- Did the dunno wad and succeeded ONCE as well
In-line skating
-Me quite professional 0.o
-Roamed around the whole school
-Only 1st floor wor. Sian, cannot go up
Sky-running
-Super fun! but quite scary cos i dunno how to control myself
-Have at least 3 instructors came to help me stand up & walk
Free Roaming stations
Mrs Hyun Joong just sprained somewhere near her ankle
Had bruise there in her veins :'(
But still can walk cos the bruise not SUPEER serious lah
Look what i found on the someone's blog:

I think Joon Pyo will be giving it( This necklace) to Si Cao
If i'm not wrong





No comments: