YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dammit!

Dammit! I was supposed to go for Math and Science Funtasia
in school today from 7.30- 12.30.. . ...
The alarm rang at 6.20, i switched it off and went back to sleep
And i didn't wake up after tt until my house phone tt rang at 7.28,
Crystal called me mann... ....
I told her i overslept and the school also called me at 10 plus and asked why i did not turn up... ... So i changed into my PE attrie with pinafore over and went to Dexus
Denise was there alone till i went down... ...
I asked Jasmin why she was so Zi-Lian, which is worse than me okay...
Now i know why, cos the friends she mixes with
in school are also the same as her
Wherever they go, they just SNAP!
Okay. LOLS'
I'm now watching Boys Over Flowers
Kim Bum is so cute!
Hyun Joong is supeeer handsome
Kim Joon is okay... ... nothing special, just a little handsome
Min-ho is getting more handsome but
Hyun Joong and Kim Bum confirm 100% better looking than Min-ho
Koo Hye Sun is damn poorthing, thanks to Jun Pyo's mother
Haje SUCKS! He also not say very handsome wad. Eeeeeeeek!

No comments: