YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Slacking day... ...

Today was like a 'repeat' of yesterday; damn slack
It was raining heavily
No morning jog, shouldn't have worn my PE attire inside
Almost half the class was late for school
Crystal didn't report for her MIT duty
History was the first period and supeeer boring,
LeYun and i almost fell asleep
We slapped each other to wake us up but it didn't quite work
During Geography, we watched ''The Day After Tomorrow''
It was a great show, though it was my 5th time watching it?
While watching, i saw Kamini eating her bread, so i got hungry also
I took out my bread and ate too; yummy!
During Biology, we continued watching ''Flabber''
Half way through, Ms Ng stopped the show and returned us our test papers
I wasn't prepared at all! I scored 48/100 though,
JiaYous fer Physics next term then, Go Celeste!
Recess, i hardly ate, cos i wasn't hungry! :)
Math was another boring lesson , LeYun and i played
I wrote on her pinafore and when she bent down, i wrote 'yly' on her neck
During English, Yip grouped Me, Nat Chia, Chiu WL and Freda into one group to do a story
It was alright actually
Freda and Natalie wrote the story so WL and I did nothing
I got bored again and took Sara's Nike water bottle tt contained Green Tea
And started spraying it at PeiSi, Crystal, Vanessa, Natalie Chia and Gladys
till they smelled like Green Tea
School ended at 1.23 today instead of 2pm, yeahh
Clique'09 went to Primary school
Vanessa and Crystal took out their pinafore and ran round the primary school track
Vanessa went to catch a moth, LOLS'
Crystal wrote a proposal for me and Kim Hyun Joong
It didn't excite PeiSi at all, Sianz... ...
Tomorrow will be another boring day, based on the time-table?
Bye!
Mrs Kim was here! :)
-Celeste[JiJoo]- #<333

No comments: