YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Race to witch mountain

Last night i went to watch 'Race to witch mountain'.
The show is like so cool okay.
The guy damn handsome; not Rock, the small boy.
His name is Alexander Ludwig and the girl also quite pretty- Anna Sophia Robb.
Look i got damn many bfs ok like:
Alexander Ludwig, Alex Pettyfer- he also not bad, Zac Efron, Joe Jonas, Qiu Sheng Yi and like alot more... ...
During the movie ah, my cousin kept asking me the freaking questions but i dun want to reply him but the kept one asking- damn pissed off lorh.
After the movie, my uncle brought my cousin and i to grab some drinks but i got Ben And Jerry's ice-cream instead. Very nice to eat sia, cannot have enough of it leh.....
While we were on the way home my cousin still cannot stop asking me questions.
He obviously dosen't understand the movie right. Waste of money mann.
Must watch ''Race to wich mountain'' okay.
It's damn nice, have comedy also.
It is highy recommended!!! by me lah.
If not watch ''Wild Child'' also can.
That show also quite nice.

No comments: