YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Plain White T's

Artist: Plain White T's
Title: 1,2,3,4

1-2-1-2-3-4
Give me more loving than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
Barely get madI'm so glad I found youI love being around you
You make it easyIt's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only ONE thing (one)TWO do (two)THREE words (three)FOUR you... (four)
(I love you) I love you
There's only ONE way (one)TWO say (two)Those THREE words (three)
And that's what I'll do... (four)(I love you) I love you
Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
The best that I've had
And I'm so glad I found youI love being around you
You make it easyIt's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only ONE thing (one)TWO do (two)THREE words (three)FOUR you... (four)(I love you) I love youThere's only ONE way (one)TWO say (two)Those THREE words (three)
And that's what I'll do... (four)(I love you) I love you(I love you) I love you
You make it easyIt's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only ONE thingTWO doTHREE wordsFOUR you...(I love you) I love you
There's only ONE way TWO sayThose THREE words
And that's what I'll do...(I love you) I love you(I love you)
I love you1-2-3-4I love you(I love you) I love you

No comments: