YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 20, 2009

Check this out

Check this out, another post today, which isnt supposed to be', cos i hardly does this/.
And these picture shown below are from maybe last month de.
Club Penguin, cos i have nothing to do, ahaha... ...



This is one of my youngest cousin. 2 years old only, she can scold ppl like an aunty cos she did it to me once and asked me to shut up. She even manage to hit the maid head okay.
This picture is just like the smaller version of 'RAIN' dun you think so. HAHA.




FYI, her name is also weird... .... Ice Wu Si Yun.
Caught you red handed -.-''' hands are so itchy.




The lift at Changi Airport Terminal 3.
Looking from the above... ...




I was seated at Crystal Jade and the overveiw of what i can see...




My birthday cake like days ago le. It's ice-cream, from Swensens!


My brother's drum set and the orange one is Yi Yue's drum set.
Which one looks better? Obviously mine right- duh.

Yi Yue's drum set. Cool huh? She learns drum... ...
Moreover, the brand of her Symbol is Sabian leh, good brand.
Her drum set costs so much more than my brother's though.





No comments: