YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

336; I confused my feelings with the truth.

Sometimes, I just wished I had a more hyped up group of friends. If i were to compare my clique to someone else's, it'll be a shame for me to say that my clique is actually... fun. It really isn't. I realised i'm the only noisy and outgoing one, while the rest are just... I don't how i shall put it, but I actually feel like i'm in a no-man's-land. I can be described like a Sports person joining the Geek club in the cafeteria. They don't really support the things I do and I usually end up as the side kick myself. Others always say "Celeste's clique" "Celeste is the leader". WHAT LEADER?! Yeah, I do question myself many a times.. "Why are you with this group of friends??"

You may have known me to be a very sociable and cheerful person but have you ever thought, "How does she manage to be how she is?". I come from a broken family, my mum trained my brother and I to be very disciplined children, and our Father, that has fled away with another princess, have left us to be fatherless, Yet young adults with Strong mentalities. Since young, I've always fought with my inner being, wanting and trying to be accepted by people. I struggled to have people that will stand by me no matter where life takes me, people they call Bestfriends. Up till now, there's no one I could really trust. I still feel insecure, unwanted and insignificant. I don't want to know anymore, I probably should just wash my hands off everything.