YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 31, 2013

337; Don't you worry child, see Heaven's got a plan for you.

December and January had been pretty exciting and so to sum up here is how it went...

Uncle's Wedding

5-8 December 2012: Re!Camp 2012
I could remember only being at the campsite 1/4 of the entire camp because I had to work in the mornings and only being able to join my group at 9pm, when i knock off. Was placed into Group 2: Re-Gen(eration)!! with Hong Ai, Fion, Brenda, Hui Zhen, Fanny, Min Yi, Xu Dong, Max, Si Hao, Eugene, Jing Wen and Yi Hui.


13-16 December 2012: TMC Victory Camp 2012
So this is probably my 3rd camp with TMC thus far, and I never once regretted being part of TMC. (: And this time round, I was admitted into Ephraim(tribe) and Solomon(clan) which consisted of Gad, Mannaseh and Ephraim, together with Minqhee, Caleb, Zhiwang, Clarence, Esheen, Sabrina, Grace, Gabriel, Josiah, Rebecca, Yueyun and Blossom as our game master! :D Indeed, it was another group to cherish and remember because everyone is simply retarded, in a good way of course. ;)

One thing that i would remember vividly would be the 'Girls ONLY' session with Alarice. I was really inspired by her through the testimonies and songs she shared with us. Eventhough I thought the session could be extended, but by the end of 1.5hours, I was definitely encouraged to step up my faith and to be a woman full of Hunger for Jesus!! Alarice is totally talented and someone who is completely in love with Jesus, who pulls people closer to the Lord, and I know I want to learn to be like her, and better. (:

Throughout those 4 days, we had Pastor Andrew Yeo and Pastor Daniel Chua from The City Church, Pastor Neli Atiga from ENCentral and Alarice to preach to us, as well as sharing their Musical talents. :D On the other hand, all the games were EpicZERENZ. TMC never fails to amaze me with their super creative games!! Then again, the Finale night is the best, it always is.


21st December 2012: Dead fishes had a sleepover at Caleb and Ruth's!!! :D
 Together with Yanen, Claudi, Mark, Adrienne, Samuel, Ezekiel, Walter, Delia, Melissa and Mingxuan.

Daddy picked me up after work at 8pm, went home to change out and headed to Caleb's. (:  When I got there, everyone were either playing cards or watching television. After an hour or so, majority of them went into Caleb's room to jam, while Caleb, Ruth, Walter and I went out to the balcony to sit on the 4-seater swing and just chat. Minutes later, the swing got picked up wind and went up higher and faster, leaving the timid me to jump off the swing hahaha. And whatever the 3 of them were talking about, didn't want to share with me, unless i got on the swing again.

Slowly, people started making their way out into the living room while all of us took turns to bathe. Played Monopoly deal and slacked all the way into midnight. At 3.30AM, everyone got really hungry so we made a couple of phone calls to Macs to order 100 nuggets but they denied us! Therefore... Caleb said there was Prata NEAR his house and it's walking distance. We ended up walking half an hour before reaching Jalan Kayu. Along the way and back, there were many Ghost stories shared and half the time I was strolling alone in the middle with really vast gaps between 2 groups of people; because I couldn't walk that fast, neither did i want to listen to the ghost stories~

It was already almost 5am when we got back to Caleb's place. Then everyone got tired and decided to sleep... It was kinda epic because there were so many people squeezing to sleep in the living room hahaha.


22nd December 2012:

Together with Dead Fishes and the rest of TMC youths, we headed down to Esplanade to give our support to Pastor Neli Atiga, while he and his band performs for the crowd. I really like the way his band change music and make them absolutely unique and soothing to the ear. (:

26 December 2012- 2 January 2013: Taiwan Trip!! ^^

3rd January 2013: Singapore Zoological Gardens with Dead Fishes ((:

8 January 2013: Ice Skating with Clique~ ;D



10 January 2013: Official release of O level results
I probably cried a river. And like what Hernshung said before, "the amount of tears on O Level results day can end the drought in Africa if someone did collect it all. " I really would have been able to save so many parched people ):

15 January 2013: Clique gathering at Chalet 24.
So I had another Off day that day, Crystal, Vanessa, Gladys, Gracia and I decided to just Lepak at Gladys' house. We went to NTUC first to get ingredients and then headed back to fulfill our cravings. Gladys began baking Strawberry shortcake while Vanessa, Crystal and I watched the Christmas episode of Running Man which made us laugh our lungs out. After the shortcake was ready, we gathered in the hall and watched Mirror Mirror. Honestly, it would have been a Perfect movie if it weren't for its random bollywood ending. After the movie, Gladys cooked us BiBimBap for dinner. :D We had a great laughing session over Vanessa and her obession over Gdragon. Then I made Ice cream with Crushed digestive biscuits for our dessert, while we watched Parental Guidance into the night. (:


22 January 2013: Clique outing 
-Movie: The Impossible because we were not in the mood to watch Gangster Squad
-They followed me around while I did my New Year shopping.

28 January 2013: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLADYS
Supposed to meet up at 7pm for dinner at Soup Restaurant to have a Birthday dinner with Gladys, but who would've ever thought that dip dyeing my hair would take 6 hours?! Not that i'd thought of... So i dyed my hair... ... ... PINK. :D It turned out cooler than I had expected haha.