YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'd go back in time and change it but i can't, so if the chain is on your door i understand.


Basically, there wasn't school day. It's a day set aside for CLASS BONDING. My class went to Marina Barrage for class outing. It was supposed to be a CLASS THING, but it turned out that we had CLIQUE outing instead. I didn't get to play with my water and waterbombs! ): It's not that i didnt enjoy myself or anything, but my class was like a gonner. We didn't even have a class photograph! Oh well, i did have loads of fun with my friends, though i fell at the grass patch. HAHA, blame the wet and muddy field where we did our jump shots. I fell, so did Chervelle and Vanessa. But their injuries are -when i look, my heartpain- those kind. I think the pictures taken were really pretty and the school could have given us more time. For as much as i had fun, 1-6/2-6 memories never left my mind. If only we have treasured and spent our time more wisely.


Later in the afternoon, went for lunch with Gladys, Peisi, Crystal, Priya and Gracia. Sadly, Valerie, Vanessa, Janis and Liann didn't manage to join us. We then went to MARINA BAY SANDS for fun! I mean, my mum booked 2 rooms, so she allowed me to invite my friends over. Peisi had to go for Korean Class so she left halfway through. Took pictures, pictures and many pictures. Priya then went home, and telling us she got lost half hour later. Went up to the Skypark and celebrated my mum's friend's birthday in the night. We bought dinner from the Supermarket, cause we thought we could have more time to play in the room. Bought super large Strawberries for $15 too. See picture above, and yes, Crystal was the photographer of that Strawberry. Had a great day with many lame incidents that happened. :D

No comments: