YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 1 - Introduce Yourself


I love England and if i have the chance to, i'd migrate there.
I look up to Alex and Emma Watson, because they've got looks and the brains.
Orange and Lavender are my favourite colours.
I'm married to Phua Liann, and is proud to say that i'm having an affair with Priya Darshini.
I come from a broken family.
I'm ugly, short and fat.
I admire skinny and pretty girls.
I miss my Lower Secondary Years; 1-6'09 and 2-6'10.
I'm born with Super Low IQ and Freaking High EQ.
I find Facebook boring, yet addictive at the same time.
I'm a hardcore fan of Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift and Taylor Swift.
I appreciate artists like Secondhand Serenade, Paramore, Hey Monday, Faber Drive, A Rocket To The Moon, Daughtry,FM Static, Boys Like Girls, Bruno Mars, Backstreet Boys, Green Day, Hedley, Hot Chelle Rae, Nevershoutnever, My Chemical Romance, Lights, Simple Plan and shall not elaborate any further.
I enjoy watching Exploration of the Human Body, PlayfulKiss, DreamHigh, BrownSuagrMacchiato, GLEE, GossipGirls, PrettyLittleLiars.
I've got 8 boxes of chocolates from Valentines' and my Birthday left untouched in the refrigerator.
I'm looking forward to OCIP allocation results.
I always have emotional breakdowns for idk what reasons.

No comments: