YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 2 - Your Best Friend




Dear Crystal,
I think we're like together, inseparable forever kind of friends. We have been classmates since Primary 3, and were the best of friends. We went through thick and thin together, didn't we? Must help me more in class kay! I know you've been asking me to go shopping with you to buy clothes, but it never works. June holidays kay? x: HAHA, Iloveyou pretty cute bangs girl! ♥♥♥♥♥ :D

Dear Vanessa,
Though we only became good friends in Sec 1, i think ive enjoyed most of my times spent with you. You are super lame, i swear. (Like me) Without you, i think i won't be able to see an imitation of Chen Wei Lian. If anything happens in your family, tell me okay! Rmb last year when you said you needed to tell me something bout your family matter, that only I can know and not Crystal or Peisi? It's okay yknow, just voice out to any of us la. Though its not like Peisi will give you any good piece of advice. Iloveyou as much as you love Micky! (Y) But if one day you realised, you hate Micky and don't like him as much anymore, it doesn't mean that i detest you. I'll still love you! ♥♥♥ :D

Dear Peisi,
You're the only one whom i see 6 times a week. (excluding Esheen, Jie Ling, Ashley and Chervelle) I think you need to be more Sociable! Yknow like whenever we talk about our future,you're the one we're worried about. Why? Because you seem to have your "Strawberry Waterfall" every day. I mean, I would prefer people to tell me my flaws so that i can improve. But whenever we tell you your mistakes, you take our comments negatively. Be more optimistic, and your circle of friends will not only be Vanessa, Crystal and I. *sings* BE HAPPY! Iloveyou Pad! ♥♥♥ :)

Dear Liann,
Don't cry when you fail your exams, because when i see my lovers cry i also will feel like crying. Like weeks ago when i told you not to cry, you cried. I had completely no idea what to do. I suck at comforting people, i swear. There're some things that i needa tell you but idk how to. Aiya, it's not like you'll read this post anyway. Study hard! Christofer Drew Ingle is so hawt, omg. Iloveyou Hubby! ♥♥♥♥♥ ;)

Dear Priya,
Awwwww, my STRAWBERRY CONDOM BOYFRIEND! HAHA, i haven't tried the chocolate at all! I gave it to Valerie. ): I simply love your FB dp yknow. *wink wink* Hope your dad is back to his correct mindset and see you in Cambodia okay! Iloveyou Horny Bitch! ♥♥♥ :D

Dear Valerie,
I think you should learn to understand lame jokes better. Cause if you haven't realised, even Crystal, Vanessa and Peisi are getting lamer as days passes. And if you're joining us at Cambodia, Crystal, Liann and I are gonna be super lame, i guess. Idw you to be "huh-ing" everytime we laugh at our lameness. Sometimes i think you just laugh along with us, not knowing what we're giggling about. That's a bit retarded. It's okay, you'll make it through some day. Iloveyou innocent Bestfriend! ♥♥♥ :D

Dear Gladys,
Why you so pretty? HAHA. Anyway, it's awesome having you as my friend. Yknow when i was in Primary school, I always hoped to have you as my classmate. And now we're really classmates, and are gonna be for 4 years! I just realised my granny's new house is located just 100m away from yours, haha cool right! Iloveyou Chiobu! ♥♥♥ <:

No comments: