YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanks to all

Thanks to Valerie,Hannah,Iamstandingupforyou,Charity,Guest,Melody,yoYo and WX. Thankyou for standing up for me. But there is no need to do that actually. Others will think that i am the leader from the 'Hei Se Hui' group. Anyway, Crystal, Jewel,Vanessa and Jelly, you all are being too sacarstic. but i dun care! It is not me, its -her-thats not my problem if she is so 'poorthing'. She deserves it. If she isn't the one that started it first what is happening now will not happen at all! Blame it upon yourself. You dun even have to say sorry to me or give me any surprises. I dun think i am fit to accept your 'gift'. I can't believe what is happening now but somehow it has. We have met each other since Primary 3 and you said that we were best friends! After this incident, i don't think we can even friends anymore. I dun mind losing a friend like you then giving up on what i wanted/ wished for, unless you tell me that you want to back out which is something that both of us would not want to do.

No comments: