YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Psle over (10th Post)

Hooray! Psle is over and i am now over the moon, not really over lor. Eventhough Psle over, now got nothing to do. Before exams always have endless things to do but see now, most boring month of my life... ... And a few days ago (guess what!) Mary Heng gave me something! She could be the cutest person i would ever meet (not becos she gave me smth) but it is because she is just sooo..... cute! OMg, irrestible! In return, i will be buying her another gift. (dunno if she will like it leh, sianz...)Anyway, the only thing she will do when she sees me is "Run"! aiyo... ... We can only communicate through sms and msn. I dunno whether should talk to Dora anot leh, i think i should and just becos of me, Mary is no longer talking to Dora! Dora thinks that i am angry with her so she is ignoring me......

No comments: