YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

High School Musical3

Sunday late afternoon, my uncle brought my couin and me to Vivo City to watch High School Musical 3, the gala premiere. As i was the 'no.1' fan of HSM, i can't even sit properly even before the show started. I saw many stars like: Jia Xi which is Cheng Xi's twin brother and blah blah blah... ... And yesterday, i went to Kbox and out of like 30 over songs of the Jonas Brothers, i only managed to find;sing 2 songs, so PATHETIC lor! Even most of the songs i chose have no MTV. So the ppl who went with me to KTV decided not to sing anymore and instead pick abt 15 songs, let the music play and we just enjoyed the music. Today in school was so damn boring lor! Amanda was absent, Ms Junaida let us do watever we wanted to. I was sleeping soundly becos nothing to do whereas all my other classmates were like playing Polka Cards... ... I dun think i wanna go school tomorrow.

No comments: