YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hiaz

Omg, someone actually read my posts! nvm, Hhhaa. Anyway i just wanna thank Mary for waiting for me to be online till 10.30(it wasn't quite late actually!)tHANKs lots lots! Yeaterdae i had taken my Chinese PSLE oral and today English. The teachers from other skois were quite friendly accept for the english one. I had a male and a female on both days but dhha english one was terrible. The lady actually looked so angry/strict as is i owed her money!!! The man just kept smiling for no reason, maybe to no scare me. HAHAa(A BACKUP for the female.) Well today many people asked me to go online but i was not free. Not exactly lar~ Thanks to my brother.) All my friends waited to like "siao" and many of them sms"ed me to ask me go online but cannot! i kept asking them to wait but it was too late and majority of them had to sleep le. Nvm. Thanks to all ppl tat tagged my blog! Lo0ve ya!

No comments: