YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally... ...

Finally prelims are over! But the worst has yet to come, ahhh PSLE!!! Is it tat scary? I made it sound as if it is going to be my worst nightmare evar!(HAHAha) I have not post it for quite some time already. (No one actually cares!) Well, i can't stand the fact that i was not allowed to use the computer, not even TouHing IT because of my Prelims. I think that same goes to my Psle too!This week, this was what happened: Everyday, I kept sms'ing Mary and she did too lar. I dun really lyke Dora(Not hate) as she can be the worst person you can ever meet! As a senior, all i can do for prefect duty is to help her! But it turns out to be tat we hated each other. Furthermore, she claims tat she is afraid of standing or even going close to me!( I dun mind, i hate her though) i prefer Megan or evn Mary to be my Junior, those type that can get along well with, not someone like Her!

No comments: