YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 8, 2013

356;" I desired with all my heart it if it were next morning and a plane were lifting me off the ground."

I remember annotating Crick Crack Monkey by Merle Hodge in preparation for my O levels Literature paper just last year. It is about a girl who has to leave her original roots(home) and fit into a higher class of society. Throughout her maturity stages and shifting from one household to another, she was alienated, replaced,changed, basically she felt lost and did not belong to anywhere, and at the end of the novel, she expressed how exhausted she was over her life.

I have a boyfriend who tells me he feels that when i'm with him, i'm only physically there. My body is there, but my heart and soul isn't. Just last night, my poly clique told me that my heart and soul isn't with them anymore too.



Then where has my heart and soul wondered to?