YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 25, 2013

355; tired of tears


I'm so sick of myself. so so so sick of putting on a facade of neatness. I either cry or get angry half the time. I'm just so fucking emotional i get sick of myself. The tears just come and go like a free bird yknow. On the other hand, i have been losing weight like nobody's business too. It urgs me to know that my daily expenses havent been improving , it's barely even survivable now. I dont have the capital to purchase new bottoms because the current ones that don't fit me anymore. Then i have to put up my with child-like mum at home, and i have my lovely boyfriend whom i anger him unknowingly half the time, UTs approaching, so much obstacles surfacing in my life i don't even know how to deal with them anymore...