YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 21, 2013

339;

Don't you just hate it when you have nothing on and get really bored, and when your friend is free, all other group of friends happen to be available too? Well I literally resent it.

I supposedly have Clique lunch & shopping/ Dead Fishes to Sentosa; Mark's place for sleepover/ Dinner with 1/4 Jengaman Crew/ Dance practice in Church today.


Initially, my uncertified stm has caused me to forgot my clique had a date today... On the other hand, Dead Fishes(another group of really close siblings in Christ) organised an outing to Sentosa then a sleepover. I actually wanted to postpone my clique's date just to go ahead with Dead Fishes, but if i were to postpone it, it won't be easy to find another date where almost everyone is available. I really dreaded not being able to get a Tan. ):

Eventually I went ahead for Korean BBQ lunch(free meal thanks to Karin's parents) ---> Shopping in Town ---> Dance in church and completely skipped the entire outing with Dead Fishes.(yes, ofc i'm sad)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was a relatively crazy and fun day spent with Crystal, Vanessa and Karin. with our mentally remembered sisters; Gladys and Gracia who are currently in Korea, most probably having more fun than us... :/ We had so much laughter and simple joy/ jokes simply cheer us up. I really miss those classroom moments where we just talk lots of crap and couldn't stop laughing. God, I thank you for these people in my life. (':

Dance was quite a killer considering I haven't done a good, proper stretching in months. I can't be sure if I still want to go for dance lessons in future because my instructor says she focuses on Contemporary moves and I like Hip Hop, so nah... ... :/