YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

From the bullshit and the lies, I can finally say you’re just another fake bitch in disguise.


Today was so very slack. Morning presentations took up 1/4 of chinese class. After chinese, Recess @ Cafe then D&T. Half the class was like 15 minutes late. Teacher showed us a video and said some things.. then we had to go for Health Checkup. I was the First... The very first question the nurse asked was, "Do You Smoke?" I was like WTH? I mean, only idiots would say Yes... "No..." "Okay, it's just a survey" The nurse told me that i have perfect eyesight and backbone is Negative. Played table tennis and walked around the school then went for chapel. Went to school hall for some QES talk and conversed with FT for like 10 minutes. Bused to HG Mall; MACS and back to school for HIP HOP session. Last week we learnt the dance steps for Baby and this week was ever cooler. It was That's Not My Name by the Tings Tings and learnt dance grooves... Pretty Amazing. -Home- I'm SICK again, thanks to the souls in my class. I think i'm gonna do well for my Math test this time round. (: