YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 29, 2010

When I close my eyes, I see me and you at the prom.


Went for guitar today. Learnt 3 songs(italian) in an hour. Watched King Kong last night till 1.30am. Not bad la, but both my brother and I dont really get the storyline of the movie. A really funny conversation between my aunt, 3 years old cousin, Ice Wu and 12 years old cousin, Yi Xuan
Ice: I dont like to go school.
Aunt: Why, Yi Xuan also like to go school what. When she was sick, she still insists on going to school.
Yi Xuan: Eh!
Aunt: When she was young la.
Aunt: Did you make any friends today?
Ice: Yes. SashaShannon.....
Aunt: Stop! Say it with comma and fullstop.
Ice: Sasha, Shannon, Shameless, Yishun.
Aunt: So how many friends did you make?
Ice: 12345678910.
Then all of us started laughing and she emoed. Heheheh.