YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 28, 2010

Be a gLeeful Loser.


I'm blogging with my phone for the very first time, cool <: Today feels like i've just poned classes for a day. Finished packing my luggage for next week's trip! (: Ate Steamboat for uncle's birthday today. Crystal is currently Malaysia so im kinda entertaining myself. Watching King Kong now for the first time too. The blacks were really hardcore when it comes to killing human. No tuition this week.

I want to pierce! But my mom says that if only I pass my Secondary 2 exams and promote to Secondary 3 express then I can pierce second earhole. Even my brother has 3 piercings! I also want to extend colour onto my hair, my mom says that I could, but if she doesnt like the way my hair looks and I dont look like a student, she'll snap it off immediately. Like WTF.

I'm starting to fall sick again. Hope it recovers before I go on a holiday. Some assholes hacked into Hayley Williams account and posted her nude photos online! Another WTF mann.

No comments: