YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 17, 2009

Save you- Simple Plan

If you fall, stumble down
I'll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I'll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up
Cause I'll be waiting if you fall you know
I'll be there for you... ...
This lyric is part of Save you by Simple Plan
It's quite nice, must listen, it's recommended by me; haha
Sorrie, 2 days since i blogged :D
Anyway, my cousin denied that Habbo was FUN?!?
I dunno how fun it is to her mann but Habbo managed to 'Brainwash' her mind
Oh ya, today during chinese lesson, 王老师 was busy so she didn't come to class but instead she got Ms Lim as relief teacher
Let me tell you, it's a OMG okay;
I tried to 'challenge' her, it was a 'kind' act though. ahha
And during recess, i tried the 'titi' thing; the attendance taking machine la
And in the morning not successful, but now i successful for 6 times yea
During art lesson, we did drawing using Charcoal, it's so cool; OMG, OMG!
I find that LiAnn is like igoring me as day passes by lorh
It's like i've been used iterally again and again
Yesterday when we reached school from Asian Civillisation Musuem
I asked LiAnn to wait for me but she left like nobody's business
When i saw her at the bustop, she quickly got up 53 and left
As i looked into the bus, she turned her head to face the other direction
And! Janis Goh, she kept saying other ppl EXTRA
She said it to me and PeiSi, but now she's joining Celestial and gang for recess
I think she is then the extra one lahh... ...
After school, Me, Vanessa, PeiSi and Crystal went to library to use internet
We were actually using Facebook with many other ppl there
Then whilst happily using, the girl on duty said," No Faceboook please.''
I think she jealous tt she not using computer, Sianz
And now i am talking on MSN to my last year junior enemy; Dora Liaw Jie Qi
She's no longer my enemy lah, still my junior; like same character as me :P
Tomorrow must go for lessons from 3-4 and 4.30-6.30; sor sian
And good news! I got GOLD for my Napfa, 27 points but still Hooray Fer Celeste! :)
OMG, my 2.4 like impprove alot sia.
Trial timing was 17 plus, Training timing was 16.40 and todae's timing was 14.49.
I lost to Juliet by 27 Seconds but i managed to 2nd the class
Not bad mah right, hmphh. Ahaha
Nothing to say le, byes.
Celeste was here! :)

No comments: