YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The three times fall

12 January 2009
It's Monday! Everyday is the same things happenging in school. Nothing to do one, so sian. Afternoon, after school, had lunch already, went to Primary school track for Track and Field auditions. Crystal, Karin and the rest went to visit the teachers but i cannot go with them. So sad.


13 January 2009
There's no school due to the Sec 4 and 5 students did well for their O Levels, so principal gave us one day holiday.Whole day at home do nothing except for completing my homework. There is not much homework to do though.


14 January 2009
The same routine happened again in school. After school, stayed back in school to do CNY class banner with Charlene, Sara, Gladys, Valerie, Vanessa, Crystal, Karin, Sheng Thieng, Pamela and some others.
After that, Liann brought her younger sister to come find me. She's sooooo cute lahh.


15 January 2009
Stayed back in school for Monitors' and Commitee members meeting in dance room. The room damn cold lah-i was freezing... ...I always put my handphone as slient mode, then as i was listening to Ms Yang, my handphone vibrated. Liann called, i did not answer her call lah. Later teacher scold or else confiscate my handphone. After the meeting then i called back her.


16 January 2009
Yestersday, I fell down in the canteen. Then while we were walking to the hall, Liann came behind me and pushed me down. I fell once again, she laughed at me nd nvr even say sorry lah. I pissed off man. During lunch, Amanda came and said Hi, then she said' Why you so emo?' Haha :) At night Uncle Jeffrey came and fetch me. Just as i was about to step into my grandma's house, as the entrace la, i almost fall backwards, But i didn't, Phew!

No comments: