YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 9, 2009

School

2nd January 2009
Its was the first day of school, I didn't quite like school; it wasn't my dream school at all! But it was for my own good lahh... ... sobs. the whole class, there were not even a single new student. I knew the whole class, they were all from PL Primary lorh. Most of the new students went to NA beocs non-affliation no express mah. so sian lor. NVM, the thing was, we had to do a Math and English test in order to band us into other classes. Went for recess with Crystal, Karin and Vanessa.

5 January 2009
Monday blues... ... Assembly was damn boring. Went for orientation until Tuesday.
On Tuesday, a very 'weird person'-Liann, came and sat with us at the table in the canteen whilst we were eating/ chatting.
i dun really get it.
She asked," Is anyone sitting here?"
I said,"No..."
And she just sat down

7 January 2009
Went for recess, as ususal with Crystal, Vanessa and Karin
I made a nick name for Karin: shortie :)
And again, during recess, Liann came again and sat down
I did actually ask her why she lik sit here and her reply was becos she wanted to sit with me.
I was even more confused then. Reson being, we had been in the same school for lik 6 years(primary), nvr been in the same class, therefore we dun know eachother. And now in Sec one, she just lim popped up lik that, it was alright though.
After recess? It was chapel time, Liann wanted to sit with me. Poor Crystal was being pushed back.

8 January 2009
Gathered with TW, CS, AL, SN, NC, ET, JG, VL, KS, JK and some of our older classmates. And Liann also joined us.
When we got back to class, Mr Lee says he wanted to change our sitting arrangements. But Mdm Amuda took over him and 'ruled us'.
I was lik sitted at the second row of the class. I wanted to sit with Liann, so i asked Serene, Charlene and Natalie for and exchange of seats. Only until Celestial asked Natalie then she changed seat with me. But behind me is still Janis and beside me is Yi Yue. Liann was seated behind Yi Yue.
After school, walked back with Crystal. She said,' Celeste like Liann'. I managed to shut her mouth up for the next sentence.

9 January 2009
Today is a tiring day after the CCA identification thingy, had muscle aches. Assembly is again boring... ...After that went back to class and Mr Lee made us join our table together. I was lik OMG. but better than sitting with Serene Foo lorh. After Chinese lesson, Liann and Yi Yue did a switch in their seats. Liann sat with me- yay, finally... ... Liann was abit crazy today, she siao one. I dun care her. Hahas xD


No comments: