YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 23, 2014

366;

It's like i can't tweet anymore because whenever i tweet, my boyfriend would pretty much question me everything about it. Well half the time i get really upset and overthink all by myself, so i practically retweet whatever suits my mood at the point in time. My boyfriend just has to get in the way. I like keeping things to myself. If i don't want to talk about it, don't force me. You'd either get replies that are opposite of what i mean, or you'd get pissed off trying to find out i'm actually thinking(this is the category my bf falls into). The thing is, it's not that idw to tell you anything, nor brcause i'm uncomfortable in telling you my thoughts, i just don't like the idea of doing so. Maybe this is why i still keep a blog after 6 years.

If you come across this post, it's just a little something you might know about me. Remember, i may be a really cheerful person, i can be really talkative sometimes, but that's just one side of me.