YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 11, 2014

360; I thought i would be happy by now

So i've been through so much shit with my mum about a month ago and nothing's been going smooth at all.

Just because she doesn't like how Aaron looks like, she judges him like... i'm speechless. Just because my dad was my mum's first and only, then he cheated on her during her pregnancy, that does not mean Aaron's like that too. My mum is so into trusting her own "sixth-sense" as she calls it, that she doesn't even want to know about him at all. She threatened that if i want to be together with him, she'd severe ties with me...

But we are already together.

So then she said i treated this house like a hotel. She reprimanded that i come home at 9pm everyday and yet i still go out on Weekends. Well since 9pm is my curfew, why not go out till time's up right?? She said that i am schooling yet i leave home in the morning before her and come home after her. The truth is, my school begins earlier so DUH. and more than 90% of the time when im home before or at 9pm, i'd be alone.

Only once in a while, my mum would give me a hundred bucks and expect me to live on it. It's not even sufficient for a week, since concession pass alone costs $45, and i gotta settle all 3 meals myself. I work during the weekends, so what's the issue??

Life really sucks so bad.