YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

352; RELATIONshit.

All these relationship relationshit is getting on my nerves. So i've been conformed into the world of arguments and happiness in relationships lately. For the past 5 days, i've had arguments with my boy and it's really tiring me out. To make this more drastic, i might have had been having my monthly period.

On Thursday, i couldn't remember exactly why there was a disagreement but Aaron wasn't willing to talk to me. I was down so i started crying for as many reasons i could've thought of.

Friday. My clique planned to have dinner together and i was so looking forward to it, but turns out it was cancelled which made me quite upset. Then Aaron and i had to get dinner ourselves but couldn't settle down to have dinner. So then he decided to call his bestfriend to ask where we should have dinner. Instead of thinking and moving to a dinner place, he had a chat with her. I was probably jealous. But here's the thing, you're out with your girlfriend, we are both hungry, we can't find a place to eat, and instead you decided to strike up a conversation with another girl. I went off and cried again. Sigh.

Sunday. After work, i had to meet up with my mum for dinner. I was released late after work and had to rush to meet her. And on the way, I accidentally pressed my Whatsapp and turned out that i was online. So i turned it off and decided to reply everyone later. Mean while... Aaron saw my last seen and yknow... So right after dinner we headed to NTUC and i had to help my mum carry all the groceries and what not. By the time i got home, it was nearly more than an hour since i talked to Aaron and he probably got unhappy. He had chosen to do whatever i had done to him... not replying my messages. It got over and everything went back to normal.

Monday. Aaron and i were actively chatting online until i had to do my preparations for presentation and did not talk to him. So he was unhappy once again and told me to eat with my friends and that i didnt have to look for him anymore.

It was my bestfriend's birthday. Obviously we would have to celebrate for her. So by the time i got to her house, it was 8pm. Aaron finished training at 830 and asked if we were meeting. I told him we could meet at 9pm and if he had to he could have dinner with the team first then meet me after.

He said "Yeah and then i'll go home with the rest too."
Me: " Then do you want to go back first?"
Him:" Yeah i go home first then. And i'll see you during trainings."
Me: " Sorry la!! Tomorrow k!!"
Him: " No. If today i dont meet you, tmr onwards i wont meet you too."

So i had to leave Crystal's place after an hour and meet the boy. I feel so bad for having to leave my besties for my boyfriend, but i know they are understanding and i wouldn't want to screw up a relationship.

Today (Tuesday). I told Aaron about my classmate Serene, who told me she found Aaron "tall, dark, handsome and is my type." so he kept asking about her, on purpose. Hours later, Aaron wouldn't stop asking me to find other guys (Ming Ming, Crystal's brother. Just because i had to text him the previous day about Crystal's birthday surprise). Yknow it can be pretty frustrating... In fact it was VERY FRUSTRATING.

On the train back home, we had some nonsensical talk which i took too seriously and somehow he said "are you going to ignore me?" I SWEAR I DIDN'T HEAR HIM and i went to sleep. He took it as i was ignoring him and did the same. He ignored me and instead of our usual 'walk home together' thing, he walked in front and i couldn't catch up with my awkward heels. Then he left.

URGHHHH I WISH ALL THESE COULD JUST STOP.