YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 5, 2013

350; Getaway.

I just need a getaway, to be on a hiatus, away from everything else. Sometimes you can just be so sick and tired of life, you don't even know what to look forward to anymore.

School's been great for me. I love my class, but most importantly the clique consisting of 14 weirdos (Robiaatul, Peiyi, Yanting, Gerald, Lucus, Jiaxin, Matthew, Katrina, Glenn, Carissa, Marie, Sok, John) which I love as well. You know when you're feeling so upset about anything, these are the people who cheers you up, who gives you advises that are idiot proof and probably wouldn't work out, but yknow they tried. Sadly a semester is over now.

Then there's Aaron who miraculously appeared in my life. Wanted to know how it started? Yeah, it was him taking notes from me for an upcoming exam during camp, simple as that. I think it's pretty dumb though haha. Never knew he'd make such an impact on me. I don't know if liking him is a mistake, but i doubt it, well unless-- What should you do if your over-protective mum makes you choose over a boy that drives you head over heels and family? I know, FAMILY of course. BUT. What if choosing your family means you have to let go of everything you ever had with the boy you had fond memories with? I'm sure i'm not just in love with the memories, i loved every bit spent with him.

I don't know what to feel now.