YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

331; Get out your guns, battle begun.


So, its only about 30 days away from the Major Examinations. I still feel myself slacking my ass off, hardly accomplishing any revisions. Idk if I'm even stress or not. Just last week, my period came unexpectedly late, I was down with Fever, I had many pimples, I had random back/neck/shoulder aches.

So much for having friends that swore to be by your side in whatever circumstances you're going through. I guess, I'm the only one that would actually make that promise and believe in it. Cause no one else will do that for you. No one, would sacrifice time and their attention for you. Lately, I've been trying to control my emotions. But they'd never let me handle it myself. I fail to express my emotions well, every little detail that my clique members say actually annoyed me so bad. I really feel that I'm the ONLY ONE going through this period of stress alone. Yes, everyone else is going through it, but they have friends. And then there's just, Me.

Today, I've made up my mind. I'll leave everyone. I'm sure I can handle it all by myself. Afterall, whatever I want to convey to my friends always get across without any response. There's no point in putting my trust in them anymore, is there?