YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 5, 2011

324; Through you my heart screams, I AM FREE.



I have never been to such an Awesome Youth Camp. Everything that happened in CODERED2011 seemed so surreal. Back to reality, i still can't believe that 4 days flew past just like that. The games were really enjoyable and i learnt so much.

COWMMANDOS! consists of the best members you will ever ask for: Russ, Walter, Jinli, Caijie, Claudi, Ryan, Blossom, Jillian, Issac, Lionel, Joshua, Calida, Samuel, Beverly. Initially, i thought that my group was so quiet and no one bothers to give their comments. Then slowly i realised that everyone actually plays a very important role as a group member, giving and contributing in their small, different ways. In fact, i was really grateful to be in this group and this has even won us the second position in this camp. (:

Pastor Reuben Ng was the speaker for 3 nights and he made everything just so engaging. "If you name yourself a Christian by saying that you go to church, its just like walking into Macdonalds and calling yourself Cheeseburger." I think it literally became the quote of the day.

The presence of God is REAL, and I experienced it. The last night was almost perfect. I never thought i'd ever feel his presence but i did. His love was overwhelming. I've always believed that the only way to feel God's love is when one experiences a spirit going into you, but i was wrong. I met God kneeling down with endless crying, laughing and the thirst to only want to receive more of his love and joy. I can only say that our God is amazing; yesterday, today and forever. :')

Staying up all night, gathering to write encouragement cards for one another, snacking, lepak, and going "bass snap clap, babass snap clap snap", "THIS IS THE NEHNEH GAME!", "Give me rhythm ready go!". All the brain teasers couldn't have made me much more retarded now. But i found them really amusing.

Sitting outside the toilet practically everyday for half an hour to play games, suddenly shouting "Go back jump, Go back jump!" during meals, screaming our lungs out to get a pitch clear cheer during Hardcore Military trainings, randomly singing songs while at Amazing Race. Now i honestly can't wait for another church camp by TMC.

Special mention to Ryan Foo who has invited me to this camp and i really did not regret going for it at all. All the new found friendships that i'll remember for life. But God is the one whom i have to thank and give praises for. To God Be The Glory.