YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 14, 2011

All these masks we wore, we never knew what we had in store.


I feel like i don't know us anymore. It started off with the 4 of us and whoever that joins us couldn't last for more than 2 days. I'm fine with Gladys, but i totally cannot tolerate Dawn okay?!

Honestly, i've always thought of leaving this clique and just be by myself. Afterall, i have already found another group that would accept me. But i know i will miss you guys so much if i had to leave. We've gone through so much together, and sometimes i couldn't bring myself to tell this to you.

Hate is a strong word, and i shall therefore go: I DETEST DAWN JOINING US.

I have no issues with any of us but Crystal;
I feel like i'm being replaced. Or maybe I already am. I don't like the way you react to me. I feel like i'm totally neglected. Maybe i'm the one that's thinking too much. But i really don't like this feeling. You make me feel like i have no one i can place my trust in anymore.

This is why i hardly even blog anymore. The more i think of it, the more i feel depressed. And i cried typing this.