YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 6, 2011

May the footprints that we leave, lead them to believe.




FAITHFUL IN SERVICE 2011, OCIP (BARAY)

During this trip to Cambodia, it has been a fruitful as well as an eye opener for me. Despite the mosquito nets we had to sleep in for 4 nights and the many disgusting insects we encountered, it has encouraged me to appreciate Singapore's government more. However, i would love to lend my helping hand to the Cambodians again someday as they are very willing to communicate with us and the night interaction was a very enriching moment for us. Those 7 days spent with LiAnn, Crystal, Valerie, Vanessa, Gladys, Jolene and Meryl were AWESOME. If we were a clique, i bet we would be the BEST clique that anyone would wish to join. Also, i've made tons of friends from my cohort. Everyone's like so bonded during this trip and even the teachers felt so. I am proud to be the pioneer of this trip. I miss Khmer Home Stay, Pony Cart Ride, Ox Cart Ride, practically everything we saw and did in Cambodia! >:'D

BTW, it's Mr Lee (AH GONG!)'s Birthday today!!!

No comments: