YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 12 - Someone You've Drifted Away From


We used to believe in many things, like forevers and our dreams. We used to even chat all night about our futures. But i guess, not anymore. In fact, the reason why I don't talk to you anymore is because I keep telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me, you would. I'm not upset because our friendship is dying, but because you're not doing anything to save it. Too much to take, too hard to break.

I still don’t know how to act, don’t know what to say, still wear the scars like it was yesterday. Lost in a whole new facade, wondering if i’m the real person in school or at home. Seeing you pick your life up and moving on, looking as if you’re all good. I feel i’m glad you’re doing well and not too stressed, but then again, it’s because of this that i stopped telling you my woes. These days school can really kill, it can somehow take me into a whole new stigma of enigma and a whole new dimension, not contrary to a paradox.

I stopped talking, asking if school’s good and all because you don’t need me anymore. And me, I just dont want to need someone who doesn’t need me, but it’s something i struggle with everyday. After a long tiring day where you just need somewhere, someone to crash everything on, just to know you’re not going through the day alone. I guess I lost you, I lost my chance with you and it’s gonna be worse. The empty spaces between us will only expatiate.

But a promise is a promise and I’ll be there no matter how far you go. And when you need a place to crash, you know you’ve got me. Icy cold? Thats exactly what i’ve been feeling these few weeks from you: barely even talking, short attention spans, laziness to reply texts. I’m just too tired and caught up with the mess in my mind. Never thought i’d say this but, I.GIVE.UP.

No comments: