YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 9 - Your Favourite Internet Friend


I miss how my friends and I would just spend our entire Primary school lives playing Habbo, Audition, Club Penguin etc. Nowadays, we don't play internet games to meet new people. They would stalk your profile and suddenly talk to you like they've know you since childhood.

The vaccination is finally over. I'm one step closer to OCIP now. Imagine all the lame and crazy things we would do, im so excited! (: The lessons plan are sooooooo boring, im just looking forward to the sleeping time in Cambodia. And Grace Lim Zining is Officially my girlfriend. :D

I want someone who I can tell all my secrets to. I want someone who won’t judge me for the mistakes I’ve made and the mistakes I continue to make. I want someone who will understand me. I want someone to hear me out, not just listen. I want someone who says good night to me and prays to God that they’ll get the chance to say good morning. I want someone who will accept me for who I am, despite all my flaws. I want someone who will wipe my tears away and make me smile when I’m down. I just want someone who loves me.

No comments: