YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one of them instead.

I know, i haven't been blogging for quite awhile already. So here I am, but i don't promise that i can blog consistently anymore. Not as much as i would then the previous years. School's been hectic and Common Tests are just this coming Friday. Took IC photo 2 weeks ago, i bet it turned out worst than the ugliest person on earth. ): Ms Gomes scolded Valerie and I during English lesson yesterday. I don't hate her, but i just feel very bad. :/ It's elearning today, i dislike it. I miss school, and i mean it.

For the past one month, many things have happened so quickly. All the good and bad times, fun and disappointing ones. The weather is extremely bad too. Is it a sign of 2012? My cousin's maid has been admitted into the hospital. On the other hand, I can't wait for tomorrow night! I'll be going for TAYLOR SWIFT's concert! YAY. I have been told that Taylor can't sing live, but we shall see.

"Whatever God gives, he has every right to take it back". Hopefully some miracle will happen.

No comments: