YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Letter 5: KARIN SIM PEISI

It's after 2 months, 2 very pathetic months, that i realised i've not written a letter to anyone.


Dear Pepsi/ Padpad/ Simpei,
I think by the time you come to my blog and read this post, it'll be pushed to the back already. It has been a great pleasure knowing you. Though i may keep calling you someone short, yknow should know me well enough that im always joking right? Well, you'll always be my tuition friend and probably the only friend that i see for an entire week without fail. Seriously, whatever that's gonna happen in English tuition, you DON'T NEED to report to Vanessa nor Crystal.

Since you disliked the Birthday Present our clique got for you last year, and we didn't have time to prepare any gift for you this year, i swear, next year would be much much much better. You're and will always the smartest amongst us. Actually Not, I'll mug and be own you in studies one day. I'm really glad that we're and will be classmates for 6 years. ily! ♥♥♥ (:

No comments: