YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 25, 2010

If you fall for me, i'm not easy to please.


(I doubt you'll even read this post)

PHUA LI ANN. Someone so close to being a perfectionist retard. I hope i don't get a divorce any soon cause I'm so mean to her, heh. I'm here because i have to dedicate another post to my husband. (I owed it to her actually, from weeks ago)

To start off, we NEVER knew each other's existence. Then we suddenly became really close, good friends. To the point that i even neglected my own clique. Then after a point of time, its like back to the start and even worse. Like we kinda ignored each other and she seemed to detest me. On her birthday, that was the very first post i dedicated to her for the year 2010, EPIC. And below are the funny conversations i dug out from Facebook. And our song is on the playlist! (:














And this nice picture she took of me while we're at Class Chalet.

No comments: