YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You're my favourite hello and hardest goodbye.

I went for training today, like finally! hahah. I was 10 mins late for training! xDD Kinda slack plus there was only 5 Secondary 2s. We merely did 5 sets of Hurdles+ladder+stairs+rope and cool down. I'll really miss Elena. D: I thought that this picture is quite suitable for Weixuan's condition now. Cheer Up! :D

I'm beginning to like WG more and more. But i won't be as fanatic as Crystal and Vanessa. xDD Anyway, speaking about finishing the book, i completed it and i'll have to pass it to Elaine to read before we leave for UK this Sunday! (: Had meeting yesterday morning in school for the UK trip. We haven even gone there yet and projects were given to us already. Chervelle is the room I/C but she didnt even turn up for this meeting cause she's at Malaysia. Lol. And my music player is working well now, THANKS TO WEIXUANN! (L)(Y)

Btw,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHUA LIANN & LIM BAOPING! (: