YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRDDAY WX



HAPPY BIRD-DAY WEI XUANN!!!!
This girl is so cute can... ... soccer gal...
I just remembered that today was the second time
I celebrated her birthday with her ever since I met her in Primary 5
We only met for less than 2 years are we're like very good friends! LOL
Last year i went to her house with
Crystal, Melissa, Jie Si and two other people?
Today, only Hui Wen; Wei Xuan's senior and I ''celebrated'' for Wei Xuan
We went to Macs and I saw SOMEONE! ;)
Now then i realise that he's from Nan Chiau Secondary!!!
Anyway, i stayed at her house until 6pm
Actually i decide to stay over at her house and never leave,
her house is so warm; xD
ZOMG, one side shouts out VICTOR! VICTOR!
and another side ADERIC! ADERIC!
Awwww, so sweet! Wonder when will be my turn... ... :P
Anyway, i've already told Wei Xuan my hope? yesterday. :D
I also called Xue Li today, hopefully,
i found out that she's with Xuann's kor... ...




This is the Kanye West and Taylor Swift video...

No comments: