YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines

Yesterday was Valentines Day! When i woke up to check my hp, there were like 9 messages lah- too much... ...It was like my 'first' time receiveing flowers leh, Cannot believe it right-omg. I only got two flowers from Celestial and Clarice; aww.. so sweet!:D) Thanks senior; Gladys, for the chocolate, Delfina for the sweets and Stephanie for the highlighter! Then after school, Celestial, Charlene, Clarice and i went to watch movie at AMK Hub cos i can't travel to far~(E Hub). We were supposed to go with Jenny and Yi Yue also but i didn't know the reason but i was told that she needed to stay back in school and Yi Yue has drum lesson at Plaza Singapura from 4-5 then she met us at 5.45 to catch the movie although she had already missed part of the show which started at 5.20. We actually wanted to watch Curious case of Benjamin Button but i suggested to watch it next week, we wanted to watch the movie by Jack Neo(forgotten the title) but we were forbidden as the show is NC16 de, sians... In the end, we watched The Wedding Game. It was quite funny though.//
This morning, i was supposed to go to church but i overslept until like 12 plus. Even my mother had done her shopping in Vivo, cos she went there to pick up my unty and uncle from dha Cruise(i want to sit again!) My mum went to get my birthday present- 3 tees from Zara. Quite nice sia... ... I think it is not cheap okay! And i was at home the whole. I created my class blog int he afternoon but Celestial and i thinks that it's not good enuff. I tried to get my other friend to help but even b4 she could finish editing, she went out. Omg, did you even take a look at 1-5's classblog? You should, cos it is damn nice.(At least so much better than mine lahh; mine sucks!xD) The day is gonna end i have not enen completed my LianBi homework! aww. Bye. Gotta go! Cya~

No comments: